Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Role Play of the year- Randolph the reindeer

                               
Reindeer came trotting

                                                    The reindeer nibbled the grass and tossed their antlers

                                            Reindeer said to Randolph , the shy reindeeer-
                                                  Don't be shy . Be a show off like us

                                          Children came sliding down the snowy hillside
                                                Randolph:  I want to join in but I am too shy!
A  little boy came sliding on his sled
                                              Randolph saw the boy fall down!
The little boy -I can't walk, I have hurt my leg!


                            Randolph- Don't be sad! Climb on my back.I will take you home.

                                        The little boy climbed on Randolph's back and reached home safely,
The little boy-Thank you Randolph.You are a hero!
                                              Narrator, little boy and Randolph

                                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D8uK2dkrpI

No comments:

Post a Comment