Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Reindeer Story



                                              Randolph and the other reindeer

                                                            Randolph carries the little boy on his back
                                                     The little boy thanked Randolph and calls him a hero

                                   " You are too shy!  Be a show off like us!" said the other reindeer to Randolph

"I can't walk ! I have have hurt my leg" said the little girl

""Don't worry! Climb on my back. I will take you home" said Randolph


                                                The other Reindeer and the shy reindeer, Randolph!
                                      Randolph helped the little girl by carrying her back to her home safely!

No comments:

Post a Comment