Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Famous Five

















































The Famous Five books are my favourite children's book series. Nothing can equal that! The most adoring character was the furious George nothing can stop her from falling into an adventure! In no time she can go up in a smoke!I can see the stories unfold through her deep blue eyes- Her curious and daring cousins and the picturisque landscape of Kirrin Island.I love the faithful Timmy too, wagging his tail ninteen to a dozen times! I can feel Timmy's wet licks and the warm and cozy Kirrin cottage. I can even smell the colorful flowers and taste ginger biscuits, ginger beer, ihot bacons pudding, cakes, rich creamy ice creams, lemonade, jam tart, jellies, crisp pancakes, hot scons, bread and marmalade chocolates. My tummy says yummy! Thinking about them makes my mouth water!I crack with laughter thinking about the wunnerful time the children had all their life in the books!
I wish I could loose myself in their company. It is nice to be child with no worries to hound you! The world is a beautiful place with goons who never shoot and who are scared of a big dog like Timmy! The book binds the reader to characters as it holds all the pages together. The hand of the reader connects physically to the book like holding hands with all the characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment