Wednesday, July 28, 2010

english essay

the naughiest thing that i have ever done in my life

my name is sandhya.v from 9th b.I wold like to shair the naughiest thing that i have ever done in my life .When I was in 7th iI was in my old school named 'ST FRANCIS XAVIERS GIRLS HIGHT SCHOOL'.Then after7th,in8thstandard i had joined another school named 'CHINMAYA VIDYALAYA'.when i joint this school i dint know much about the school very well ,I just knew that it was a co-ed and a dicaplined school I was really embarresed that i am going to study in a co-ed school because in the previous school I had studied in girls school one of the teacher saw me standing she called me and told to join the assembly line where all the students stood according to their classes then i stood behind my class and their they condected many prayers and slokas that was also new to me because in my previous school I had studied in the christians school and now studing in hindus school .Then in this school i had to chaing myself according to the surroundings .Then suddenly one day i had forgotten to do my kannada project and stick the map based on the project in our note book. As soon as i entered my school i ask my friends what shall i do my friends told me to go to the near by shop and buy a map i just forgot every thing around me and asked my friend weather she could come with me to the shop beacause our kannada teacher was really strict so my friend and me had gone to the near by shop then we asked the shop keeper a map he told it might take a few minutes to check and say weather the map was there so we waited still he checked but unfortunately my bad luck the map was not there so we had to go to a nother shop which was a bit far and we asked for the map it took 20 minutes for the shop keeper to search for the map but only 10 minutes was left for the bell to ring so my friend and myself was really embarrese because we thought the bell might ring before we could go than after 15 minutes we had reached the school but the bell was already gone before we could go but when we were entering the school the watchman was not there when we had gone inside the school so we taught to run to our class but our school P.T master and MISS had seen us and asked where did we go we just had to bluff because we was really scrade the principle might sold at us the same thing the p.t sir told us that we had to talk to the principle and go to the class since the principle was bussy we had to wait outside the head mistress room for at list 30 minutes then the principle told us to come inside and asked us where did we go then we had to say the truth to our principle and then she said we were not supporse to go out of the school after we enter the school once then we did not know what to reply .Then she asked question based on the project in that tension we could not say the answer so she shoutes at us and said next time we are not suppose to do that so we said sorry to her and went back to our class i thought she had a bad inpression on me because i was the one new to the school .After 1 week we had a G.K competation so the principle on;y came to our cass and asked for the names who wanted to participate then every one said their names and even i also said .Then i had a dout weather we had to bring a letter for that and asked the principle about it she said in kind and pilite words we had to bring a willing letter from my father so that time i realized that i had done the wrong thing

1 comment: